1. Is there any glory for God in it? 1 Cor 10:31 & Eph 6:5-7
2. Is it of the world? (the source) 1 John 2:25; James 4:4
3. Would Jesus have done it? 1 Pet 2:21 & Romans 1:14
4. Would you like to be found doing it when Lord Jesus returns? 1 John 3:3
5. Which nature (physical or spiritual) do we feed on a regular basis? Gal 5:17
6. Can you feel free to do it when you remember that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit? 1 Cor 6:19
7. Is it a fitting behavior for a child of God indulging in certain activities? Eph 5:8 & Colossians 1:10
8. If it involves money, could the money be better spent in the Lord’s service? Luke 16:9
9. Could the time be better spent?
10. What effect your conduct has on others? 1 Cor 10:23b; Romans 14:15. 20a
11. Is it doubtful and debatable? Rom 14:23
12. Does it have any evil influence?
13. Is it a weight and burdensome? Heb 12:1
14. Is it enslaving and tempting? 1 Cor 6:12b
15. How does it appear in the eyes of Christ?
The author is Bro Raj Nathan who compiled these thoughts and put them in question form.
He based these questions and thoughts from multiple sources and gives credit to every one of them.